JCJ Partners, LLC was formerly known as Jeanette C. Justus Associates, a small firm founded by Jeanette Justus in 1998. In 2018 Jeanette Justus succeeded her company to fellow colleague Olga Bevz to create JCJ Partners, LLC.
JCJ Partners plays an integral role in planning of school facilities to serve new residential development. We are a small firm with an expertise proven to be invaluable to clients, who want to plan efficient schools in new residential communities, determine the impacts of new development, maximize state New Construction funding, resolve community issues related to overcrowded schools or the perception of overcrowded schools, and use public financing for constructing new schools.
Our Company assists developers and school districts plan new school facilities, negotiate mitigation agreements, create comprehensive school facilities programs and prepare school sections of environmental documents for new communities and facilitate district boundary adjustments.
We clearly understand the nature of the fast-changing world of real estate development and school planning and are there for our clients to support and resolve their school facility planning needs. Members of the firm actively engage with the Building Industry Associations (BIA OC, California BIA), the Urban Land Institute (ULI), California’s Coalition for Adequate School Housing (CASH), and the Orange County Department of Education Maintenance Facilities Planners Group. The firm is a CBIA Partner.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Policy Analysis and State Funding Program Monitoring
- School Facilities Mitigation and Finance Agreements
- Transfer of Territory / District Unification
- Boundary Adjustments
- Developer Fees and School Facility Needs Analysis Reviews and Critiques
- School Facilities Planning Assessment of School Issues/Impacts
- School Program Planning and Implementation
- Surplus School Real Property
- School Sections of Environmental Impact Reports
- Student Generation Rate Preparation
- Joint-Use Facilities
Please contact us for additional services and inquiries.
Copyright JCJ Partners, LLC – All rights reserved